Lex Templum CLAT PG(LLM) Mock Test Series is the largest open mock test conducted every year by Lex Templum. The mock is the next-closest thing to the real CLAT PG(LLM) because of the number of test-takers across the nation sitting for the exam; and the simulation of the actual CLAT PG(LLM) environment.
One of the most significant ways in which Lex Templum CLAT PG(LLM) Mock Test Series can help you improve your performance is through an in-depth analysis of the Mock test. Lex Templum CLAT PG(LLM) Mock Test Series offers several analysis tools that you can utilize to analyze your performance in the Mock Tests. This analysis would allow you to improve your performance such that your probability of success in the CLAT PG(LLM) Exam would improve drastically.
Our course structure has been designed keeping in mind the exact requirements of the CLAT PG(LLM) examination considering the recent changes in the syllabus. The idea is to develop a holistic process of learning and understanding the rudimental and entangled concepts of law along with the main aim of cracking the CLAT PG(LLM) examination.
1. CLAT PG(LLM) 2021 3rd All India Mock Test will start from 17th June 2021, Time Slot - 02:00 PM to 04:00 PM.
2. Mock will go live by the given time slot.
3. Aspirants will get results just after mock completion.
4. You can file an objection or clarification for doubt by 17th June, 09:00 PM through [email protected]
5. All India Rank Publish by 18th June 2021, 05:00 PM and we will announce the next mock on the same day.
1. All the questions are not compulsory.
2. The paper consists of 12 comprehensions with 10 questions each. For each correct answer, +1 shall be awarded and -0.25 shall be deducted for each incorrect answer.
3. Please click on skip question for skipping question and if you attempted it please click on next.
4. You can opt for more than one response in questions with checkboxes.