Lex Templum AILET PG(LLM) Mock Test Series is the fist open mock test conducted every year by Lex Templum. The mock is the next-closest thing to the real AILET PG(LLM) because of the number of test-takers across the nation sitting for the exam; and the simulation of the actual AILET PG(LLM) environment.
One of the most significant ways in which Lex Templum AILET PG(LLM) Mock Test Series can help you improve your performance is through an in-depth analysis of the Mock test. Lex Templum AILET PG(LLM) Mock Test Series offers several analysis tools that you can utilize to analyze your performance in the Mock Tests. This analysis would allow you to improve your performance such that your probability of success in the AILET/DU/BHU Exam would improve drastically.
Our course structure has been designed keeping in mind the exact requirements of the AILET PG(LLM) examination considering the recent changes in the syllabus. The idea is to develop a holistic process of learning and understanding the rudimental and entangled concepts of law along with the main aim of cracking the AILET PG(LLM) examination.
1. All India Mock Test Series will start from 8th June 2021, Time Slot - 02:00 PM to 04:00 PM.
2. Mock will go live by given time slot.
3. Aspirants will get results just after mock completion.
4. You can file an objection or clarification for doubt by 9th June, 09:00 AM through [email protected]
5. All India Rank Publish by 10th June 2021 and we will announce the next mock on the same day.
1. All the questions are not compulsory.
2. The paper consists of 150 questions from different subjects of Law. For each correct answer, +1 shall be awarded and -0.25 shall be deducted for each incorrect answer.
3. Please click on skip question for skipping question and if you attempted it please click on next.
4. You can opt for more than one response in questions with checkboxes.
Why this course?
1. Test yourself in the mock which will be in Online mode and will have the same expected pattern and similar interface to AILET/BHU/DU.
2. Gain an understanding of the areas that you need to focus on to crack AILET/BHU/DU PG(LLM) 2021 with flying colors.
3. Experience a detailed breakdown analysis of the mock. Know the topics that you are performing well in by analyzing the correct and incorrect attempts in each topic, for a mock